Asbestos Removal Team in Regina
Associated Asbestos Abatement specializes in asbestos and mold removal using high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) certified equipment. This system filters out 99.99% of dust, pollen, asbestos, mold, bacteria, and airborne particles. Our employees are professionally trained and work with residential and commercial customers.
- Established twenty years ago.
- Associated Asbestos Abatement is able to do all sizes of projects from large commercial and industrial projects to small residential projects.
- Associated Asbestos Abatement is well known and respected by environmental and construction related consultants as well as most other construction related companies.
- Associated Asbestos Abatement is registered with the COR Safety program as promoted by the Saskatchewan Construction Association.
- Associated Asbestos Abatement is insured for both environmental and general liability and is able to obtain bonding if required.
- Supervisors and staff are trained in asbestos and mold removal.
- All supervisors are knowledgeable in construction and hazardous waste removal processes.
- All workers covered by WCB (workers compensation).
- All Hepa Vacuums and Negative Air machines used in the removal process are DOP Tested as required by the Ministry of Labour.
- All equipment is regularly serviced and kept in above average condition.